How AR (Augmented Reality) Empowers Tiktok With Its Standard Video Editing Features?
TikTok is a fast-growing social media application that currently has over more than 800 million active users worldwide. It is a short-form video sharing platform highly popular among teens and has taken the social media world by storm. TikTok users can create 15 seconds of video embed with music, filters, AR effects, and much more. The short-form video creation, sharing of videos, attractive filters, and Augmented Reality effects are the more robust features that dominate the platform.
Let’s have a quick review of the popularity and rise of TikTok. TikTok statistics and facts prove that TikTok is a highly engaging platform widely popular among younger generations, such as Generation Z and Millennial. And social media service providers like Twitrounds offer various package to increase your TikTok account popularity. These are the essential TikTok stats that every user needs to know.
- TikTok is the most downloaded application in the Apple and Android store.
- TikTok conquers the teens of the world with its entertaining features.fans
- TikTok users spend an average of 50 minutes a day on the platform.
- TikTok for branding is highly increasing, where more than 70% of users follow at least one business page.
Video Processing Features On Tiktok
There are two types of video processing features on TikTok. They are standard video editing tools, AR video overlays.
Face Filters– Face filters capture the TikTok users face on a frame to apply animation and effects based on the position of face landmarks. With TikTok’s face filter, users can create rich animations such as face modification in funny format, using Augmented Reality effects. It increases audience interactivity and inspires in creating more varied content.
Color Effects Or Instagram-like Filters– These filters focus on the entire image rather than the user.
Post-Video Effects– Post video effects are full-screen filters that can be applied to video contents after captured on the camera.
Face Beautification– These filters tracks TikTok users face to enhances their skin imperfections, adjust facial features like slim down nose, cheeks to make a face look delicate.
Some of the standard video editing features on TikTok are:
Audio– Audio is an essential part of any video content. TikTok allows users to add music from a multimedia database library to enhance videos with background music, song snippets, and sound effects.
Concatenation- TikTok video concatenation allows users to merge several video content into a single clip. Users can string four 15 seconds of video content to one 60 second video content.
Slowmo/ Time Laps- This feature allows users to speed up or slow down the video to highlight the content. Integrating Slowmo or Time laps gives users more creativity will enable them to capture the action in detail.
Trimming- Trimming video content allows users to cut unnecessary parts of the video.
How Augmented Reality Empowers TikTok?
A few years ago, most of the people were not familiar with video editing features on social media until TikTok launched as a game-changer. As the most familiar word saying, ‘A picture is worth than a thousand words.’ Now, video content gains more attraction and engagement than a picture or text. TikTok is an entertaining platform that supports only video content and does not support any text or image sharing feature.
Creating and sharing of video content results in more user-generated content. From social media video sharing to educational platforms to communities who share fashion videos, enthusiasts to karaoke, the user-generated content is more intuitive and makes the video process a breeze. In addition to this get, free TikTok Fans from TikTok service providers to get results instantly.
- The AR video editor on the TikTok application boosts user-generated content, which allows you to increase your followers, fans, or audiences organically.
- Augmented Reality filters and effects boost user engagement, which results in higher content sharing.
- Video editing face filters improve retention and encourage younger generation audiences such as Generation Z and Millennial to create authentic content. These video filters attract even kids with animation effects.
- Augmented Reality features also help TikTok users to build their community by offering various video editing tools and effects that inspire more content creation and sharing of engaging content.
- TikTok’s Augmented Reality feature engages users to edit video contents in creative methods and lets user self-express with meaningful content and become a creator or TikTok Influencer.