Master On Instagram Marketing. Four Effective Steps That Brands Need To Follow
Instagram is a popular social media networking platform that turns a big ten years in 2020. Instagram, as a visual-centric social networking app, began as a visual sharing application among users. With its increased popularity and engagement, the platform has grown from a visual sharing app into a source of income for content creators, Influencers, and a new social sales channel for marketers.
Instagram has immensely grown and also continues to broaden its horizon. For any business, Instagram’s specific statistics will help you understand how to set up your business strategy, which in turn increases your business ROI. Let’s dive deeper into fascinating Instagram statistics to get a clear picture of the growth of Instagram:
- Instagram has over more than 1 billion active monthly users.
- With more billions of active users, it is no surprise that Instagram as a visual-based social media platform.
- More than 70% of Instagram users are younger generations, mostly Generation Z and Millennial, who are aged between the ranges of 15 to 35 years old.
- Instagram users spend an average of 52 minutes every day.
- With its increasing popularity, more than 70% of businesses use Instagram for marketing purposes.
- More than 80% of Instagram users say that they discover new products or services on Instagram. It also acts as a search engine for many users in identifying products.
- Instagram engagement is rising and generates four times more than user interaction when compared to Facebook.
Instagram As A Marketing Platform
Instagram has become an ideal fit for e-commerce marketing. If you already have an Instagram account with branded content and established following, you can simply convert the account into the Instagram business account. An Instagram business account gives access to all business features from sales, turning a lead to deal conversion, increasing brand awareness, and analyze your performance through Instagram Analytics. Create quality content and make a seamless transition for existing followers with flymesocial.
1. Determine Your Goals And Objective
If you want to succeed on Instagram marketing, create a productive target with free instagram likes. For businesses of any size and shape, Instagram marketing objectives include:
- Increasing brand awareness and popularity
- Boost traffic on the product landing page
- Gain more lead to deal conversion rate
- Gain more potential followers
Determining what you need to accomplish on Instagram is the first stage of creating a compelling Instagram strategy. Understand your objective and create SMART goals to focus all your efforts. Measure exact metrics such as awareness, engagement, conversion rate, and customer metrics to fine-tune your business tactics.
2. Know Your Audience
Another essential strategy is to understand your audience in order to create compelling Instagram content to appeal to your target audience. Research your competitors to identify the exact target audience, where your competitor’s customer on the same niche will more likely be your target audience too. Show appreciation and respond to their comments and feedback about your brand.
3. Work With Influencers
Instagram is an effective platform to work with Influencers to promote your product or service. Set clear goals on what you want to promote and what you would like to achieve from the Influencer campaign. Many Instagram Influencer marketing would help marketers in various ways, such as:
- Increasing product or service awareness
- Promoting product launch
- Reaching a wide range of potential audience
- Drives more traffic to your website or the product page
- Increases sales
By defining your goals for the Influencer campaign, you will have a better picture of what you can achieve through Influencer sponsorship. After determining your objectives, identify the ideal influencer whose target audience is similar to your business niche.
4. Create Quality Content
Create high quality, recognizable visual content because Instagram is all about visuals. Create a variety of content to engage your audience, such as images, behind the scene content, educational posts, motivational posts, Influencer posts, user-generated content, product promotion videos, and much more. Craft your narrative in telling stories, which is a common thread between you and your competitor’s success. Create compelling captions that make your audience connect with your brand.
Share your post in Instagram communities relevant to your brand makes your presence by engaging the audience in participating in discussions. Follow these simple and yet effective steps to create your own strategy to gain more audience interaction and engagement. Measure your Instagram Analytics each month to identify what strategies work best and what needs improvement.