TikTok Live Streaming: The Complete Guide To Beginners
TikTok is becoming popular worldwide with more than millions of active users as it allows the users to create innovative video content. TikTok is also taking the social media platform to another level through its video content. Using TikTok’s uncomplicated tools, all can create unique videos and share them with their followers.
Many social media platforms provide a live streaming feature to connect with users directly. It helps users to get to know your activities in real-time. In the year 2018, TikTok released a Live Streaming Tool, where users can live stream using the app.
If you are new and looking to Live stream on TikTok, don’t worry! Here, we will discuss how to live stream on TikTok and some of the safety tips to remember while live streaming.
TikTok Live Streaming
TikTok Live Streaming is a straightforward tool to connect with your users in real-time. Though it is useful to communicate with your users, it has certain limitations for security and privacy purposes. If you are under the age of sixteen, you will not be able to host the TikTok Live stream. Not only that but also, you must have at least 1000 followers to use the Live stream. If you want to increase your followers, you can use various TikTok services at bubblegum tiktok fans and instantly gain more followers. The number of followers may vary depending on countries.
Step By Step Procedure To Go Live
If you reach the above requirements, you can smoothly go Live on TikTok.
- First of all, you will need to open your TikTok profile.
- Tap on to the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- On that screen, tap the “Live” option, which is available next to the recording button.
- Type a title for your Live Streaming. Always make sure that your claim is captivating as well as valuable to the users.
- Once you are ready with an eye-catching Live stream title, click on the “Go Live” button. Your Live streaming begins instantly.
Pro Tip: TikTok app censors some of the keywords, such as follow, donation, and much more. Note that you will not be able to use the banned words for your title.
TikTok Live Streaming Safety Tips
If you are planning to go Live on TikTok, it’s essential to maintain your safety and privacy while doing that. Here are some of the safety tips to remember while creating live videos on TikTok.
Protect Your Info
During Live streaming videos, avoid giving your personal information such as name, contact details, address, and much more. Also, you will need to ensure that your background of the video does not contain any of your personal information or whereabouts.
Use A Private Account
If you do not want any of the strangers to watch your live videos, you can try using a private account. With the private account setting, only the users whom you approve can see your live stream.
Do not try to live stream while operating any moveable machines or driving. It may result in severe injuries or accidents.
Turn Off GPS
If your GPS or location services are on, others can find out your exact location. Turning off your location services prevents others from knowing your location.
Problems Faced While Going Live On TikTok
Some users complain that they are not able to Go Live on TikTok. If that’s happening with you, you will need to read the below details.
- The Live Streaming feature on TikTok is in the testing phase. Hence, you will need to update to the latest version of the TikTok app to use the Live feature.
- You should not use the banned list of words in your Live streaming. The list of names includes follow, donation, BFF, fan, duet, drama queen, and much more. So make sure to note down the words that the TikTok live feature doesn’t allow and use words that add value to your followers.
- If you cannot see the Live option, there are chances that your device is undergoing audio recording. The Live option may disappear during such records. So, don’t worry about these kinds of problems.
- Though you need 1000 fans to go live on TikTok, it may vary based on the countries. In such cases, you can buy TikTok views to increase your content’s visibility, which in turn results in the gain of followers.
Now, you would have come to know about all the essential information about the Live feature on TikTok. It is an exciting feature to connect with your users. But make sure that you have an updated version of TikTok to start the Live streaming. Always remember to thank your followers for their support to create an interaction with your fans.